Security and Safety
• All rooms are live telecast to parents so that they know exactly, what is happening while their kid is at Bambino.
• RFID tracking of the vehicles and live telecast of the van during transit.
• SMS alert to parents when the kid reaches Bambino home and leaves the campus.
• All floors are soft cushioned to avoid possible injuries.
• Special care taken to ensure NO sharp points or edges on surfaces the kid could come in contact.
• All toys and equipment are made of non-toxic material and in keeping with International standards.
• Our Center is at a prime location but at a safe distance from traffic.
• Availability of a qualified doctor, trained nurse and care givers at any point of time.
• Clean classrooms, dinning area and pantry.
• Toys and other playing equipment cleaned daily.
• Separate toilet for each class.
• Toilets cleaned 4 time daily, and immediately in case of excess soiling.
All centers are equipped with specially designed Montessori apparatus and materials, play equipment, digital learning aids like LCD projectors and learning software.
• Use of innovative and traditional Montessori tools and resources to cover exercises relating to Practical life, Sensorial, Language, Mathematics, Enrichment.
• Each of our centers has abundant, non-toxic, safe and child appropriate tools and materials for developing eye-hand co-ordination, fine and gross motor skills of the Play Group children.
• International standers maintained in all classrooms.
Children love playing, running around, dancing, singing and having lots of fun with one another. That is why in all our centers, we have very colorful and spacious enrichment areas with soft floors or carpets and various items which add to their excitement and enrichment.
Few facilities include :
• Indoor and Outdoor play area
• Riding toys
• Theme driven class room walls
• Splash Water pool
• Puppet house
• Bambino Little Theatre
• Music and Video facility
Smart Class Rooms
Bambino Montessori School is the pioneer in incorporating latest digital learning tools and methodology for our children. One such item is "interactive white board" - latest educational touch screen board which makes learning endless and more attractive.
It is the parents right to know how their kid is performing. Parents to receive daily updates on the activities the kid had performed via digital media on their mobile.